Jim Ciampi specializes in crafting a musical backdrop for your wedding, private party or corporate event that reflects and enhances your style, vision and taste. Over the years couples and companies alike have chosen Jim Ciampi because of the personal attention that is given to tailoring the music that becomes such an integral element of their successful events. Jim Ciampi provides customized packages inclusive of cocktail, dinner and dance music. The goal is to provide you and your guests with an incomparable level of elegance, sophistication and celebration.
Custom Performance Packages
Jim Ciampi Band
Your event begins with a jazz trio of sax, piano and bass performing a Sinatra styled backdrop for your cocktail reception in any locale on property. The full seven piece band featuring outstanding female vocals, sax and full rhythm section then takes the stage for a sophisticated dinner club performance. The band turns up the heat on the dance floor, with a mix of tunes from the last seven decades of hits, as your guests enjoy a stylized blend of selections that tops off the gala you envisioned.
- 5 Hour Package of Cocktails, Dinner, and Dance
- Wedding Ceremony & Additional Set Options Available With This Package
- Perfect for Wedding Receptions, Corporate Galas and Large Private Affairs
The Jim Ciampi Band & DJ Combination
Enjoy the same amenities as The Jim Ciampi Band package but you can now add Jim as your DJ for a portion or extention of the event to infuse a club styled atmosphere. Choose to add the DJ element for an intermittent part of the event or have the party wrap up with a DJ club style atmosphere for the last hours of your event.
- 5-7 Hour Package of Cocktails Dinner and Live Band/DJ Dance Party.
- Wedding Ceremony Options Available with This Package.
- Perfect for Wedding Receptions, Corporate Galas and Large Private Affairs.
- Great for Budget Packages or those looking for an extremely current or contemporary playlist.
The Jim Ciampi Combo
Choose a smaller version of The Jim Ciampi Band that fits your vision. Perhaps a limited budget or guest list merit an abridged version of a large scale band. We offer Quartet (4) and Quintet (5) units that are strong vibrant cocktail, dinner & dance combos that deliver plenty of punch for your event.
- 5 Hour Package of Cocktails Dinner and Dance
- Wedding Ceremony * Additional Set Options Available with This Package
- Perfect for Wedding Receptions, Corporate Galas and Private Affairs that may have limited guest #’s or budget but still want that best available “live” musicianship.
Instrumental and vocal music of all styles for any event including social gatherings. Choose between an instrumental smooth jazz combo that is a perfect backdrop to any event or a vocal based combo with male and female vocals specializing in capturing the attention of your guests and providing wonderful captivating entertainment.
- Choose your time needed... choose your combo style and size.
- Wedding Ceremony & Additional Set Options available with this package.
- Perfect for small receptions, corporate events and private parties.
PIANIST JIM CIAMPI
COCKTAIL, DINNER & PIANO BAR
Jim Ciampi performs light jazz, show tunes, standards and contemporary hits in a refined backdrop to your setting. However, if the evening calls for more festivity, enjoy an upbeat, fun, live performance featuring sing-along styles and listening favorites. A great opportunity to captivate your guests with an alternative approach by engaging your guests with an engaging performance from Sinatra, Billy Joel and Elton and all the way to Journey, Bon Jovi and Van Morrison. Choose a solo performance or perhaps add female vocals and/or another instrumentalist depending on your personal vision.
- Choose your time needed... Choose your combo style and size.
- Perfect for clubs, dining, post wedding receptions, corporate gatherings, tent parties and private and holiday parties.
- Pricing is determined upon selected package, travel and transport.
- Proposals are furnished upon request.
- No event is scheduled until signed contract and deposit are received.
- All performance equipment, travel and transport are the responsibility of Jim Ciampi.
- All proper staging, facility lighting, shelter and electrical power are the responsibility of the Purchaser.
- Jim Ciampi is personally leader of all units.
- Additional performance time is available upon request.
- Travel events may require overnight accommodations. These fees are negotiable between Jim Ciampi and Purchaser.
- Visa and Mastercard are accepted.